COVID-19 has changed several aspects of our lives, and it has also changed our dining habits. We now prefer outdoor restaurants and dining places to the fancy indoor restaurants, since we definitely feel safer there. That is why we want to give you some of the best outdoor dining options in Lima, so that you can enjoy our delicious food without any risk and being able to fully enjoy the dining experience. Yes, that is what it’s about, having a meal in one of these restaurants is a true life-changing “experience”.
- Huaca Pucllana Restaurant (https://www.facebook.com/restauranthuacapucllana): this restaurant is merged into an ancient pre-Incan Huaca, located in the middle of Miraflores district. You will dine outdoor with a stunning view of the Huaca enjoying delicious traditional food with a modern twist. The site is charmingly illuminated at night, so we suggest to have a romantic dinner there.
- Osaka (https://www.facebook.com/OsakaOficial): when in Lima do not lose the opportunity to try Nikkei cuisine, a fusion between Peruvian and Japanese food. The result is an amazing mixture of tastes, savors and textures. You will definitely love it. This restaurant is one of the best places to have a real Nikkei experience and get to know it. The restaurant is located in San Isidro district.
- Astrid & Gastón (https://www.facebook.com/AstridyGastonLima): You cannot live Lima without dining at this restaurant if you are a foodie. Here you can catch the real essence of Peruvian food. Do not forget to try their delicious drinks as well.
- La Plazita (https://www.facebook.com/laplazitalima): this is a more casual option, where ou can find gourmet Peruvian traditional food in the heart of Miraflores district. This is a real win-win option for lunch if you want to try Peruvian cuisine in a casual atmosphere.
- La Lucha Sanguchería (https://www.facebook.com/laluchasangucheriacriolla): Are you more in fast food style dining experience? You do not want something too fancy and you’re looking for comfort food and fast meal? This is the perfect option for you. The chain has several points in the main Lima’s districts. This is a sort of Peruvian fast-food, where you can taste delicious sandwiches, native fried potatoes or sweet potatoes, that we call camote, and delicious juices and shakes with local fruits. We definitely recommend his option if you are looking for a real Peruvian experience. Many locals dine there as well during the week.
- Cebichería La Mar (https://www.facebook.com/LaMarCebicheriaPeruanaLima): this is not a suggestion, but take it more as an order: do not live Lima without tasting a real ceviche. Ceviche is the traditional dish from Peruvian coast, made of marinated fish, Peruvian boiled corn and sweet potatoes. At this historical restaurant you can taste the real essence of Peruvian ceviche, as well as other delicious seafood dishes. The restaurant is located in Miraflores district.
As you can see there are plenty of options for outdoor dining in Lima. COme to Peru and discover our amazing food culture.
RESTAURANT ADDRESSES AND CONTACTS
Huaca Puccllana Restaurant
Calle General Borgoño, Miraflores
T: +51 (1) 445 4042
Felipe Pardo y Aliaga 660, San Isidro
Phone: +51 (1) 222 0405
Astrid & Gastón
Av. Paz Soldán 290,San Isidro
Phone: +51 1 4422777
La Plazita Restaurant
San Fernando 380, Miraflores, Lima
Phone: +51 994 972 336
La Lucha Sanguchería
- LARCO 999, MIRAFLORES/AV. DIAGONAL 308, MIRAFLORES/ PASAJE CHAMPAGNAT 139, MIRAFLORES/ AV. SANTA CRUZ 814, MIRAFLORES
Cebichería La Mar
Calle Mariscal La Mar 770, Miraflores