- Day 1: Flight from Lima to Juliaca – Puno + Free Afternoon + Overnight in Puno
- Day 2: Full Day Cruise Puno-Copacabana-Isla del Sol-Complejo Inti Wata + Overnight in Puno
- Day 3: Flight Back to Lima – Home
3 DAY-2 NIGHT PROGRAM
|Destinations:||Bolivia (Copacabana & Isla del Sol).|
|Price:||Please see below|
|Type of Tour:||Available in both Group and Private See Details|
|Number of People:||No minimums or maximums|
|Accommodations:||Budget, Moderate, Luxury See Details|
|Domestic Flights & Trains Options:||Best value, Well-known Airlines. All Train Options See Details|
Day 1: Flight to Juliaca – Puno
You will flight from Lima to Juliaca airport in Puno. Upon you arrival, you will be met and transported to your hotel in Puno. You will have the rest of the afternoon to your leisure and spend the night in Puno. * You can take this extension before or after any other tour in Peru. Contact our Magical team to help you customize it.
Day 2: Full Day Cruise Puno-Copacabana-Isla del Sol-Inti Wata (B, S, L)
You will be picked up really early in the morning and taken from your Puno Hotel trough the Peru-Bolivia border until to reach Copacabana in Bolivia. At this point, if you do not have a Bolivian Visa, you will be assisted in order to get one while you cross the border. However, you will have to pay for the Visa and prices might vary according to your nationality.
One in Copacabana, you will have a guide tour of the city. Thousands of pilgrims visit the Virgin of Copacabana every year, also known as the Colored Virgin and the Virgin of the Lake. The sanctuary is in a magnificent bay between two hills. The main square is generally full of vehicles covered with flowers and colorful bands made out of paper that have been taken there to be blessed by the Colored Virgin as a symbol of good luck. Followed, you will be taken to the port in order to board the cruise to the Sun Island or “Isla del Sol”. The founders of the Inca Empire, carriers of the Tiwanacota culture, Manco Kapac and Mama Ocllo emerged from this island to establish the Empire of the Sun, whose rest remain like silent witnesses captured in the archaeological monuments of great importance for investigation. Once in the island you will visit the Inca Garden, steps and fountain followed by the visit to the exclusive Inti Wata Cultural Complex (Only for cruise passengers) including the Ekako Underground Museum, the traditional medicine and the Titikaka Reed Shipbuilders display centers, the Pachamama agricultural Inca terraces, a handicraft center, the Intica lounge and at the Manco Kapac look out, the largest variety of Andean cameloids. Also, the Inti Wata Complex at Sun Island includes a unique sailing experience aboard a huge Titikaka Traditional Totora vessel to enjoy a panoramic visit of the Pilkakaina Inca Palace.
At the end of the tour you will board the cruise and go back to Copacabana in order to take your bus back to your Puno Hotel. **An overnight at the cruise and other tours to different sites in Bolivia can be arranged. Please contact our Magical team to help you customize your trip.
Day 3: Flight Back to Lima – Home (B)
After breakfast at your hotel in Puno, you will be picked and taken to the Airport in Juliaca. At this juncture, you will catch your flight back into the capital, and connect on your flight back home. * You could add a day hotel if your flight is late at night. Please let us know if you like us to add additional activities for this day.
Not exactly what you want?
Remember that Magical focuses on providing the best available options and can work with you on customizing your tour to better fit your interests and budget, without compromising the quality of your tour. Just contact us with your questions and preferences and we can modify this tour based on your expectations and requests.
As most extensions are additions to our tours, we have found that it would be best to send each individual client a customized price to accurately reflect the cost of the whole tour. We are committed to providing you with the very best service and we will send you your specific tour proposal, which meets your needs almost immediately after receiving your request, within 24 hours. As price depends on each passenger choices, please send us the following information and we will respond.
- Number of people in your party
- Level of accommodation (3,4,5*). Please see options
- Choosing a Private or Group Tour?
- Adding options: if you like to add day tours, extra days, meals, etc
- Have a special request (ie: special diet, wheelchair, children, senior, etc)
- Especial assistance trough the Peru-Bolivia border
- Expert leadership, guides & support personnel for all listed tours
- Accommodations: 2 nights in Puno
- Meals as noted (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner, S = Snack). We can add any meals upon request
- Land excursions as noted including entrance fees (Copacabana Cathedral & Isla del Sol)
- Private Transportation: Lima Hotel/Lima airport, Juliaca airport/Puno Hotel, Puno Hotel/Juliaca Airport.
What’s Not Included?
- Airport taxes: Local ($5-6) and International ($31) departure tax of payable in local currency by each passenger at Lima International Airport upon departure (if applicable)
- International and domestic airfares, usually quoted separately
- Visas. Please be advised that some citizens other than Canadians and US may need visa to travel to Bolivia. Please advise us of your nationality to help you or check with the Bolivian Consulate
- Excess baggage charges
- Medical immunizations
- Insurance of any kind: mandatory evacuation insurance; suggested cancellation insurance, interruption, baggage loss, damage and delay
- Tipping & Gratuities (Guides $4 per person per day / Drivers $1 per person per day)
- Items of a personal nature (clothing, sodas, liquor, snacks, laundry, etc.)
Lima/Cusco/Lima: From US $190 per person. This is an example price. Prices depend on the airline, date and time of booking.